— Library —
DURA Automotive Systems is committed to:
- Customer satisfaction through conformance to requirements and continually improving the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System (IMS) which defines the DURA Quality and Environment systems and provides the framework for a safe working environment.
- Compliance with relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other subscribed requirements that pertain to the materials we use, the products we manufacture and the production sites we use, together with our continual improvement and prevention of pollution and the continuous improvement of the efficient use of energy.
- Setting objectives and performance targets for processes defined within the Environmental and Integrated Management System.
- Management Team periodic reviews of the Company’s operational achievements against the objectives and targets, and efforts to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality and environmental systems to enhance business performance and customer satisfaction.
- Communicating the policies to all personnel within the organization and their understanding of the policies, and the Management Team’s periodic review for continuing suitability.
VIEW POLICY (DE)
VIEW POLICY (EN)
VIEW POLICY (ES)
VIEW POLICY (FR)
VIEW POLICY (PT)
VIEW POLICY (RO)